Marketa Vondrousova is a Czech professional tennis player. She won the 2023 Wimbledon title to become the first unseeded female player to win the singles title.
Marketa Vondrousova has won 1 Grand Slam.
- Marketa Vondrousova is the first unseeded female player to win the Wimbledon singles title in the Open Era.
- She is the youngest Czech woman to reach a Grand Slam final since Jana Novotná in 1993.
- She is a fan of football and supports AC Sparta Prague.
- She is a keen collector of trainers and owns over 200 pairs.
- She has a tattoo on her right elbow that says “No rain, no flowers”.
- She is known for her aggressive playing style and her powerful forehand.
- She is also a very talented doubles player and has won two Grand Slam doubles titles.
- She is a rising star in the world of tennis and is sure to achieve many more great things in the future.