Brian Eric Harma an American professional golfer from Savannah, Georgia who plays on the PGA Tour, where he has won three tournaments, including a major championship victory at the 2023 Open Championship.
Brian Harman has won 1 major.
|The Open Championship
|5 shot lead
| Jason Day, Tom Kim,
Jon Rahm, Sepp Straka
- Brian Harman stands at just 5 feet 7 inches tall, making him one of the shorter professional golfers on the PGA Tour.
- He is an avid Atlanta Braves fan and often shows his support for the team on social media.
- Harman enjoys playing the guitar and has been known to strum a few tunes in his free time.
- In 2012, he had the rare achievement of making two holes-in-one during a single round at the Travelers Championship.
- Brian Harman’s nickname is “Harmania,” a playful reference to his passionate and energetic demeanor on the golf course.
- He credits his father for instilling a love for the game of golf from a very young age, and they still share a close bond over the sport.
- Harman is a dog lover and often shares pictures of his canine companion on social media.
- Despite being left-handed, Harman does several activities with his right hand, such as writing and eating.
- He played on the victorious U.S. team in the 2017 Presidents Cup, contributing to the team’s success with strong performances.
- In addition to golf, Brian Harman enjoys playing other sports like basketball and baseball during his leisure time.