Bryson James Aldrich DeChambeau (born September 16, 1993) is an American professional golfer.
Bryson DeChambeau has won 1 major.
|Year||Championship||54 holes||Winning score||Margin||Runner-up|
|2020||U.S. Open||2 shot deficit||−6 (69-68-70-67=274)||6 strokes||Matthew Wolff|
- DeChambeau was born on September 16, 1993, in Modesto, California to John Howard Aldrich DeChambeau and Janet Louise Druffel.
- Bryson developed his first set of single-length irons at 17.
- All of his irons and wedges are 37.5 inches long, the same as a 7 iron, and they all have the same lie and bounce angles. This is to help him with his one plane swing.
- He uses a system of putting called vector putting.
- He uses JumboMax golf grips on his clubs which are the largest on the market. They help him hold the club in his palms.
- He cites his interests as physics, family, faith, fishing and cars